Coaching and Public Speaking
Coaching and Workshops on Speeches and Presentations
Areas of coaching include:
- the overall structure: We will make your speech consistent, comprehensible, and coherent and make sure the audio-visual material reinforces the speech.
- the details: We can make your language appropriate using clear, correct diction and syntax.
- the style of presentation: We will practice so that your voice is clear and loud and that you use your hands and body effectively.
Clients have included:
- Computer Science faculty at the University of Toronto engaged in computer-supported, multi-media presentations
- People preparing to answer aggressive lawyers in marital dispute court cases
- McMaster University faculty and researchers.
- A marine engineer presenting his findings of a shipping disaster at a government hearing
- Graphic designers presenting advertising plans
Consultations also available on workplace communication problems such as running effective meetings, group work skills, and other areas where cooperation among humans can be improved.